Saturday, June 18, 2016

Time for Retrospection

I'll begin this posting with a poem that has haunted me for a long time. I've read and re-read this poem many times, but I can't seem to memorize it. Maybe, that's because I don't want to. Maybe it's because I still live in denial. Maybe I want to believe that things will change, but inside, I know they won't. Perhaps it IS the truth I seek and I just need to learn to believe.



For thirty-years, I've been trying to rectify this wisdom with the ideas of pre-determined destiny, reincarnation of the soul and life as a free spirit which has things to learn in this life as a stepping stone to a better life beyond.

Then I wonder also whether or not I have been a good "bow". Through my triumphs and failures, have I provided their souls with enough information to complete their destiny?

Oh, Shit! I need some lunch and a beer ... and maybe a couple of aspirin.

Take care, be cool and stay tuned-in.
C-ya.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment